Friday 17 July 2009

New Templates and a CU Freebie!

It's been rainy and miserable the past couple of days, so I have had some time to sit down at the computer and now I'm back with today's new releases! New in my shop are two new Template Duo sets! Both sets are okay for commercial use, scrap for hire, scrap for others and personal use.

I've made a couple of layouts with the Template Duo [Simplicity] set. And you're lucky... these two layouts have been made with the latest kit that I've been working on, so if you like what you see keep watch, it should be out soon!


Anyi has made up these two sweet and fun pages with my I'm Gonna Tell Mommy kit. I really love the story that each of these layouts tells, even though I don't know Hungarian the story is so apparent, I love it!

Layout by Anyi Layout by Anyi

I couldn't resist making up a little freebie for you, so I have scaled down one of the templates in the Template Duo Volume 2 to make a 4x6" brag book template freebie. This template is okay for commercial use, scrap for hire, scrap for others and personal use.


Photobucket
If you like this freebie, and don't want to miss any others that I have to offer
why not subscribe to my RSS feed or sign up for updates by email?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much :)
    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete