Thursday, 6 August 2009

Correction to My Part of the Back 2 School Blog Train

I made a bit of an oopsies with one of the labels in my portion of the Back 2 School blog train. Apparently it's been so long since I have been a sophomore that I forgot how to spell sophomore lol! Thank you so much Melanie for letting me know!

Anyway, I have a new label, with the correct spelling (I hope!)



Click here to download the new label

I also have some really exciting news!! I've found a new digital home, and it is SUCH a fantastic place! I'll be opening my new shop soon, so keep an eye out for my grand opening, but until then I will keep you in suspense on where it is =)

Photobucket

If you like this freebie, and don't want to miss any others that I have to offer
why not subscribe to my RSS feed or sign up for updates by email?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Aug. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating and thanks for the freebie!
    BTW is your 70's kit supposed to be $2? It is marked $2.50. It is the cutest retro kit I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gran2boys, I had a look and it looks like all of DAC has been put on sale for 50%, and it's overriding my sale. If you email me at karyn [dot] a [dot] robinson [at] gmail [dot] com I will sort something out for you *wink

    ReplyDelete