Friday 23 January 2009

Some Layouts and a Quick Page

I wanted to share a layout that I made using my Valentine's Day digital scrapbooking kit, Temptation. The photo is one of my favorites of me and my fiance, Ian that we took when we went to the beach in Wales over the summer.


The following layout was made by my one of my creative team members, Jana, using my kit Cherished Memories. You can check out her blog, Scraps & Sparklz, here.

Leave her some love here

This next layout was made using Temptation by my CT member, Kelly aka Scrap Girl.

Leave her some love here

I am still accepting applications for my creative team, so if you would like to have your layouts showcased here on my blog and get all my kits for free check out this post for all the details.

And just for you, I've made this 12" x 12" Quick Page freebie from my layout above.

Get it here

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete