Monday 5 January 2009

Grand Opening!!

Today is the day!! My shop at DigitalArts-cafe is now open! I am so excited!!

My first kit is Cherished Memories, a revamp of my first kit for the Design It! competition at DAC, with twice as many papers, and new elements. And the best part is - if you buy the kit before the 12th of January you'll save 30%!

You'll get 10 papers, 24 embellishments and 1 upper case alpha!

Images are clickable

Also available (and 25% off until Friday) is an elegant Quick Album made from Cherished Memories!

And to celebrate the opening of my new shop, I've put together a couple of freebie brag book pages using the kit for you to snag. Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!!

Get the brag book pages here

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! congratulations on the new store, love your revamped kit! Glad to have you join us (that still sounds weird!)
    Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit, wonderful job. Here's to a wondervul new start... great blog look too by the way :)

    ReplyDelete