Thursday 5 February 2009

The First Blooms of Spring!

Well, some of the first blooms of spring from last year anyway! I made this layout using my portion of the DAC February Collab kit, Bee Mine and photos that I took of the flowers in my garden last year after a rain.

I have to admit, scrapping photos of warmer weather is really making me look forward to spring! But this week the first snow of winter fell here in England, making me think that it's going to be a while before I can get outside and start planting flowers for the upcoming year.

I'm also looking forward to spring so that leaving the house won't be such a mission. Trying to make sure that both the boys are bundled up can be a nightmare. It never fails that as soon as I have Wyatt all snug and warm in his pushchair and ready to leave that he either poops, spits up, or drools and needs to be changed before re-bundling him. Then, once Wyatt is finally ready, Ezra usually says, "I have to go to the bathroom" *eye roll* So, we have to take off his hat, gloves, scarf and coat and start over again LOL!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one that goes through this!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment