Sunday 15 February 2009

A Sneaky Peak

Tomorrow is the first day of the DigitalArts-cafe Chase Away the Winter Blues blog train!! Whoo-hoo I can't wait... blog trains are always so fun!

And because I am so excited, I thought I would give you a little sneak peak of what I'll be offering for the blog train- a mini kit with 10 papers and 10 elements!

Because the blog train will be running from the 16th to the 20th I have split the kit up into 5 different parts for each day.

Each day I will offer 2 papers and 2 elements, so make sure to stop by each day to pick up the whole kit!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your take on the colour scheme! Can't wait to go bloghopping tomorrow
    I have challenged you on my project365 blog, you might want to check it out
    (www.kayjaysdaysproject365.blogspot.com)
    CU there
    Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete