Saturday 21 March 2009

New Templates and a CU Freebie!

I think that spring is finally starting to come around! The past couple of days have been sunny and warm, a welcome change to the usual drab weather of England. So while it's been nice I've put Wyatt in his pushchair and had him out in the yard with me while I tidied up the flower borders. I love this nice weather, hopefully it will stick around for awhile, I've had enough of winter now!

Back to scrapbooking now =) I have a second set of templates in my shop, available in both personal and commercial use versions. The templates are 12x12" layered .psd files created and saved at 300 dpi. Until March 28th these will be on an introductory offer of 50% off!


I also have my first CU freebie to offer! It's a 6x4" brag book template, okay for commercial use, with no credit required (although it would give me warm fuzzies all over if you did). I've made this download available as both a layered .psd file and as .png files for those of you that can't open .psd files.

Download .psd file here
Download .png files here

Kelly, one of my wonderful CT girls, has a groovy quick page over at her blog, Scrap Girl. Head on over there to grab it and leave her some love. While your over there make sure to check out the rest of her blog, she has a bunch a great tips on both digital and traditional scrapbooking, as well as some other freebies!

Go here to Kelly's blog to grab this groovy freebie!

Photobucket

If you like this freebie, and don't want to miss any others that I have to offer
why not subscribe to my RSS feed or sign up for updates by email?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karyn. This will be perfect for my blog header.

    ReplyDelete