Saturday 28 March 2009

Today... I scrapped!

So if you've been following me on twitter, or noticed my updates in the sidebar you'll have noticed that my mojo has gone astray lol! I decided that it had been too long since I actually scrapped a page, and hopefully that might convince my mojo to return home.

Well, I got opened up a couple of my templates, and Ziska's Ocean Cloud and went at it! Soon I had not one, but two layouts that I am happy with!

-Credits-
Ocean Cloud - Studio Ziska
Template - Designs by karyn
Font- Smilie Monster

-Credits-
Ocean Cloud - Studio Ziska
Template - Designs by karyn
Font- Smilie Monster

Here is the preview for Ocean Cloud, it is just the perfect kit for scrapping those outdoor photos, for both rainy and sunny weather!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment