Monday 13 April 2009

New Release - Oh, Baby!

I have a new kit out today to go with my Oh, Baby! Word Art. Oh, Baby! is a darling kit, filled with adorable embellishments making it ideal for digitally scrapbooking your precious baby photos. With a rainbow of bright and bold colors, Oh, Baby! is great for creating stunning layout for both your sweet little boys and girls. My favorite part of this kit are the 6 cutie-patootie babies - they are just too stinkin' cute!

*25% off until April 25th*

Here is a layout that I made for April's Scraplift Challenge over at the DigitalArts-cafe forum using both the Oh, Baby! [Kit] and [Word Art] of my favorite photo of a little "photo shoot" that I did with Wyatt when he was six weeks old.


And to give you a little taste of what is in the kit, I have put together this great little sampler for you with 3 papers, a ribbon and a frame made with elements from the kit, as well as a baby boy exclusive to the sampler.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Apr. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete