Wednesday 22 April 2009

Some Oh, Baby! Inspiration and a Coupon

Hi all! It's a beautiful day here, the sun is shining, it's starting to warm up and after a cold/the flu wrecked havoc in our house we are all starting to feel better!

I want to share some gorgeous layouts that some wonderful girls have created using my Oh, Baby! [Kit] and [Word Art] and if you scroll down to the bottom of this post there is a coupon for you!

The first layout that I want to share is a super cute card made by Sara, and was chosen as this week's Gallery Jewel at DigitalArts-cafe! Congrats Sarah!

Another oh-so-cute layout by Sara

Ravena has made an absolutely adorable layout, I just love the blending that she used!

Linda has also created some precious pages


And last, one that I made up for the DigitalArts-cafe Quote Challange

Feeling inspired? Well go check out my shop... and while you're there you can use this $1 coupon on anything in my shop!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment