Saturday 2 May 2009

I'm Gonna Tell Mommy!

Wow, it's been a while since I posted lol! I've been busy, busy, busy working away! I've been making banners, creating kits (just three more days until the next release!) and making up some fun word arts.

Speaking of word art... I’ve just released this precious word art set at my shop!


Designed to go with the I'm Gonna Tell Mommy!!

May collab at DigitalArts-cafe.com,

these fun and cute word arts will make your digital

scrapbooking layouts POP by adding the perfect sentiment!


Even better… it's 50% off right now!!
Scrap for Hire and Scrap for Others okay!

You know that new release that I was talking about? Well you can have a little bit of a sneaky peak with today's freebie! I have made up a bragbook page using a few pieces of my new kit, and one of the word arts from I'm Gonna Tell Mommy!


Blog Wear

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wordart- Great job!! Vivayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an award for you on my blog, please come pick it up... :)

    ReplyDelete